Trade Center Europe
Trade Center Europe is a fully built multifunctional complex consisting of 16 buildings, located on a territory of 70 acres.
The complex is a unique center of office and warehouse space in one and the same building, with the possibility of a warm connection between them, with common communications, internal optical connections and video surveillance.
The buildings in Trade Center Europe have comfortable offices, suitable for work warehouses, equipped with convenient for loading and unloading ramps, showrooms and restaurants.
"Trade Center Europe" has a parking lot of 1,200 parking spaces for cars and vans, which makes it one of the few places in Sofia with fully accessible parking.
The entrance with vehicles in the complex is through a unique contactless access system.
The buildings in Trade Center Europe were built in different periods, and in their construction were invested the best and most environmentally friendly materials for its time. They have different functions, diverse architecture and image. The purpose of each of them is to be in maximum service and to create convenience for its users.
There are three construction periods of the buildings in the complex:
- First period: 1995 - 2000 - During this period the buildings were built, under present numbers 10, 14, 3, 4 and 5. Building 14 was built back then specially for the needs of a chain for white and black appliances. Building 10 (warehouse part) was built for a specific tenant in this period - "Schenker Bulgaria";
- Second period: 2001 - 2003 During this period the buildings with numbers 2, 9 and 12 were built;
- Third period: 2006 - 2010 With the construction of buildings 6, 7, 11 (self-service restaurant) and 15, Trade Center Europe acquires a qualitatively new look. Building 15 becomes "Building of the Year" for 2011 in the category "Multifunctional buildings and complexes", as well as the first BREEAM certified building in Bulgaria.
- Fourth stage: After 2016. Opening of the most modern and largest building - Building 1 within the complex, which combines offices, sports center, showrooms, pharmacy, dry cleaning, grocery store, bank branches, warehouses and a restaurant on two levels with a summer garden. Building 1 is BREEAM certified with an Excellent result - 4 stars.
The green recreation areas between the buildings are designed to contribute to the comfort and harmony of our tenants in the busy working day.
The management of the complex gives all its energy in order Trade Center Europe to become what is our moto: "Home for your business" - an oasis of calm working environment, combined with relaxation areas, comfortable restaurants, sports center, many green areas and additional services.
Our tenants develop business mainly in the following areas:
- Logistics and freight forwarding
- Trade in fast moving consumer goods
- IT sector
The profile of our clients is:
- Medium and large traders of fast-moving consumer goods with staff between 30 - 100 employees.
- Companies dealing with technical solutions in the IT sector, as well as R&D departments dealing with innovations in the automotive industry and television broadcasting.
- BPO industry.
- Medium and large freight forwarders and logistics companies serving the three directions: land, air and sea transport.
Trade Center Europe has a strategic location, located on the crossroad of Iskarsko Shosse Blvd. and Christopher Columbus Blvd., bordering Brussels Blvd. and in close proximity to Sofia Airport.
Only 15 minutes from the center of Sofia, with fast and convenient road connections with "Tsarigradsko Shosse" and "Botevgradsko Shosse", leading to the "Trakia" and "Hemus" motorways, leading to the seaports of the country and the largest cities in the region: Istanbul and Bucharest.
With the construction of the metro line connecting the center of Sofia with the Airport, the complex is located in close proximity to the metro station №21 on Iskarsko Shosse Blvd.
The three investment companies in the complex are entirely Bulgarian investors with a good reputation and respect in their industries. They are present daily in the life of Trade Center Europe, as their offices and warehouses are also located in TCE and follow the common vision and goal, so that Trade Center Europe to become a recognizable brand on national and European level.
Todor Kavrakov – Property Manager
Моb.: +359 888 440 593
Address: 7, “Iskarsko Shose” blvd., Trade Center Europe, building 6, floor 4, 1528 Sofia, Bulgaria