Serdika Offices business building rises on 8 floors above Serdika Center Sofia at the centrally located Blvd, Sitnyakovo in the capital city of Bulgaria. The оffice building offers an exceptional high quality concept comprising:
- Excellent location
- Cutting-edge specifications
- Reliable partners
- Multiple amenities
SERDIKA OFFICES – FACT SHEET
- Еxcellent Class «A» office space of 28 500 sq.m
- Office space from 200 up to 4 000 sq.m on a single floor
- Platinum DGNB certificate for sustainable building
- Оnly 1,9 km from Sofia city center/St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Easy access by car or public transportation
- Quick access to Sofia Airport
- 1600 parking spaces
- Connected with Serdika Center Sofia with access to above 210 stores and restaurants
Three panoramic and twelve high speed elevators service the office premises.
RELIABLE PARTNERS AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
The business building of Serdika Offices was completed in the beginning of 2011 with the opening of Serdika Center in spring 2010. Both buildings were created in partnership with highly-experienced international developers with an impressive track record, which ensured the quality and timing. During 2017 NEPI Rockcastle added to their portfolio Serdika Offices along with Serdika Center. NEPI Rockcastle plc is a commercial property investor and developer, listed on the Main Board of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Limited (JSE) and Euronext Amsterdam.The transaction cements NEPI Rockcastle's position in the Bulgarian market with ownership of the best perfoming assets in the capital city.
CERTIFIED GREEN BUILDING
Green Building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resourse efficient throughout a building’s life-cycle from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation and deconstruction. Green building is also known as a sustainable or high performance building.
There are a number of certification systems for sustainable building. The DGNB System is unique. It provides an objective description and assessment of the sustainability of buildings and urban districts. Quality is assessed comprehensively over the entire life cycle of the building. The business building of Serdika Offices is awarded:
- Platinum DGNB certificate for sustainable development - the prestigious non-governmental organization German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen e.V.)
- Green Building award for South East Europe during the international SEE Real Estate Awards contest.
For Serdika Offices sustainability is a mission.
The high quality standards for the design and usage of building aim to increase the positive effects for society and nature as a whole.