Meeting between ACBO and BGFMA
On May 3rd 2017 was held a meeting between The Association of commercial building owners in Bulgaria (ACBO) and The Bulgarian Facility Management Association (BGFMA).
The common priorities of the two organizations were outlined during the meeting:
- Improving the quality of work between the two organizations;
- Working on the national legislation;
- Working with the municipality;
- Marketing and media appearances;
- Legitimate representation in government organs, both local and nationwide;
- Transparency, including when accepting municipal budgets;
- Participation of members of the organizations in The Parliamentary Committee for Regional Development.
The following guidelines for joined work were outlined during the meeting:
- Proposals and participation in the development of law changes, including integrating of the standards in The Law on Territory Planning;
- Meeting with The Deputy Mayor for Ecology to discuss refuse collection problems;
- Meeting with The Deputy Mayor for “Green system, Ecology and Land-use”;
- Proposal for tax discounts for implementing Green Building Standards and Certification Systems;
- Changing the law regulations for fire-safety;
- Easier administrative procedures regarding building permits, legalizing commercial signs, etc.;
- Marketing strategies for working with Sofia Capital Municipality.